Whole body cryotherapy exposes the body to subzero temperatures, for up to 3 minutes, to decrease inflammation, swelling, soreness and enrich blood cells for a faster recovery. Cryo re-energizes your body, rejuvenates the muscles and aids in pain management. This is one of the most effective ways to reduce symptoms associated with a variety of chronic conditions like Arthritis and fibromyalgia. There are numerous benefits of cryotherapy but the following are our favorites here at ELITE Body Cryo:
1. Recovery & Performance The reason why so many top athletes use cryotherapy is its ability to speed up recovery, improve the training results and overall performance. 2. Pain & Arthritis Management Cryotherapy's anti-inflammatory effects can drastically reduce muscle and joint pain. It is also known to help people suffering from Arthritis.
3. Weight Loss Following regular, consistent whole body CRYO sessions, overseas studies have shown you can burn about 2000−3300 Kilojoules (kJ). That's around 500 – 800 calories. So, a 3 minute CRYO session could be the equivalent of a 45 minute run. In order to achieve weight loss, you may need to burn an extra 500 calories per day
4. Stress & Anxiety During Cryotherapy your body releases endorphins which in return can affect your overall mood in a positive way. Cryotherapy can alleviate stress, anxiety, and depression by simply making you feel happier. A positive mind can do wonders in improving yourself and your life.
5. Insomnia Due to the same endorphins mentioned above, Cryotherapy can help anyone struggling with Insomnia. Not getting enough sleep can sometimes be deeply entwined with any stress or weight gain you may be experiencing. Insomnia can cause a handful of problems you didn't have before so a good nights sleep is important if you want to function at your best.
6. Inflammation Cryotherapy can reduce any kind of inflammation on your body with the help of a variety of enzymes and by boosting the immune system.
7. Collagen Production Cryotherapy can boost your collagen production which is an essential anti-aging building block. Increased collagen can reduce the appearance of wrinkles by plumping the skin and increasing elasticity creating a more youthful and smoother look.
8. Skin Conditions If you suffer from any skin conditions such as acne or even eczema, you might want to give Cryotherapy a try. Many of the benefits mentioned above play a part in improving the skin by alleviating stress, increasing collagen or reducing inflammation.
Cryotherapy encourages cell rejuvenation and can expel toxins out of your body. All these things working together can clear up the skin and give relief to Eczema or Psoriasis-like symptoms.
9. Detoxification The freezing temperatures in Cryotherapy increase your blood circulation which makes it easier to deliver oxygen, nutrients, and enzymes throughout the body.
10. General Health & Wellness
Constricting the benefits of Cryotherapy to only 10 is not easy. It is a powerful treatment that promotes a lot of good to your general health and wellness. Whether you're looking for anti-aging results, improved mental health, help with weight loss or reduce pain, Cryotherapy is worth trying.